SUSS Library partners with SIM Library (Tay Eng Soon Library located at HQ, Block A, Level 2) to provide you with access to physical library materials, book and equipment loans, study spaces and other on-site services and facilities. So as a SUSS student, you enjoy the use of, not one, but two libraries to support your learning needs!
Mondays to Fridays: 8:30 am to 9:00 pm
Saturdays: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
SIM Library Resources
Use SIM Library’s OneSearch to find books and resources for your projects and assignments. Search the library’s Databases A-Z for online journals, ebooks and more.
SIM Library Login
Username: Student PI Number
Password: Date of Birth (DDMMYYYY)
SIM Library Mobile App
You can download the SIM Library Mobile App at:
Enjoy these great features on the go:
● Access e-resources and LibGuides
● View loans, requests and reservations
● Check availability of library books and facilities
● Receive alerts on library news and events
● Email or make calls to Library helpdesk
Track Availability of Library Devices for Loan
● Pocket Projector
SMS Notification Service
SMS messages include friendly loan reminders and alerts for reserved books:
● Friendly Loan Reminder
SMS notification will be sent out at 6am, three days before the due date.
● Alert – Availability of Reserved Items
SMS notification will be sent out immediately when the item requested is available.
Located at the heart of SIM HQ – Student Hub (Block B, Level 1), Xpress Collect is a new service offered for your convenience. You can collect your reserved items by scanning your NRIC card.
Services available at Xpress Collect:
● Pick up reserved books during or after library opening hours, and
● Pick up notebooks if you have made advanced booking via the library booking system
The library offers learning spaces to meet your varied learning needs. Find out more here.
Contact SIM Library